Sep 14, 2012

Eleven Years


Last year was our Eleventh Wedding Anniversary and my darling honey always gets me the sweetest, heartfelt cards.  I love his cards.  He obviously spends some time reading each to find the perfect one and I always hate throwing them out.  I think I still have the very first card he gave me when we started dating sixteen years ago somewhere.  Normally they sit in a postcard box I have in our spare room closet but then it dawned on me that these little gems that peak a look into my honey's heart are just as deserving as any photo in my scrapbook.  So I think from this point on my cards (and I might even go back and pull out some older ones too) will have a place in my scrap books.  How awesome will it to be when we are old an grey to look back on these or for our future kids to see?

Supplies: Patterned Paper: Authentique - Journey Collection; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts Thickers; Embellishments: Authentique - Journey Die Cuts; Tools: Fiskars Circle Squeeze Punch.

No comments: