Sep 17, 2012

Black Friday

It's one of the days of the year that I looked forward to ... a day of uninhibited, deal grabbing, mayhem dodging, line standing shopping!  I get so wrapped up in it!  We start planning for the madness and mayhem early; deciding which stores we want to go to at what times.  It is so much fun!  This past year was our 5th year of Black Friday shopping in Great Falls, Montana and it was just as much fun as the first!  The irony in all of this is in Canada we have a similar day called Boxing Day (right after Christmas) and I haven't set foot in a store on Boxing Day in years.  Many people I tell that too thinks it's hilarious that I will drive 4.5 hours to go to Black Friday and but 4.5 minutes to go to Boxing Day ... I know it makes no sense to me either!  But needless to say I am already looking forward to this years trip!


I was so excited when I came across a refill roll for my Dymo Label Maker; it's become really difficult to find!  I'm kind of wishing I had bought more because after a couple of layout, I am already out of black!  Sigh, maybe I will find it again.



Supplies: Patterned Paper: American Crafts; Cardstock: Bazzills; Alphabet Stickers: Making Memories Felt Alphas; Embellishments: Washi Tape, Button, Baker's Twine, and Jillibean Journalling Spot; Tools: Dymo Label Maker.

2 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Great page Jennifer!! Love how you scrapped the story of Black Friday shopping!! Love the stripes and the labels for your journaling!!

Tamika said...

Looks like you make out good! I can never gather myself to go out LOL!