Sep 18, 2012

Happy Birthday

Ok maybe I went a little overboard with stickers on this one. I had a sticker sheet of birthday stickers from Bo Bunny and there were so many to choose from that I like. I honestly couldn't pick just one. So instead of doing my usual title in letter stickers, I opted to use the Happy Birthday sticker from the set.  And from there it was down hill and there was no stopping me!


I am really loving the trend right now where manufactures are creating a sheet of journalling spots to coordinate with each of their collections.  It makes journalling so easy!  Whenever I see these sheets I make sure to pick one up and if on a lucky break they are in the sale section, I have been known to pick up several!  When I get them home I normally cut them up into the journalling squares so that they are easy to flip through and ready for me to use on any layout.  Most of these little babies can be used with other lines/manufacturers cause the colours are so similar.  Like on this layout, the patterned paper is from My Mind's Eye but the journalling spot is from Jillibean.  Most people wouldn't even notice they coordinate so nicely!


Supplies: Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye - Lime Twist Collection; Cardstock: Bazzills; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts Thickers; Embellishments: Bo Bunny Birthday Stickers, Jillibean journalling spot; Sketch: Sketches for Scrapbooking; Tools: Creative Memories Corner Rounder.

3 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

Really cute Jennifer!! I love how you used the rounded squares in your background and the mix of patterns!

Beth Hallgren said...

There is no such thing as too many stickers!!! Turned out very cute :)

skydancrr said...

VERY CUTE Jennifer!
Just followed your blog from another posting where someone was asking for cricut images. You sent a link but that was last January and I've tried to open it but no such luck. Any way I could get that zip file with pdf's of cricut cartridges? Thanks Jennifer.
~Dolores (loreswisconsin @hotmail.com)