Sep 13, 2012

Geeks Don`t Workout They Upgrade

This title makes me laugh! I wish I could take credit for it but I can't. My hubby used it as his tag line when he posted these photos on Facebook. So when I printed these photos I already knew what my title would be!  I love it when I have photos that already have an idea for.  It sure makes a layout very simple!  I tried to this layout very clean and minimal because it want it to have a masculine feel and look!  Please ignore my horrible grammar in my journalling.  Why is it I never notice these things until I blog about it?!


Supplies: Patterned Paper: Unknown from my Stash; Cardstock: Bazzills; Alphabet Stickers: Basic Grey - Alphas and American Crafts Thickers; Embellishments: Jillibean Word Sayings, Brads and Drywall Tape; Tools: Dymo Label Maker.

1 comment:

okanogangirl said...

This is awesome! I love the title!!