Sep 12, 2012

Tech Support

We all get jokes emails from people we know.  Most of them make me chuckle but this one had me laughing so hard I just had to print it to hang in my office.  It is so fitting when it comes to the perceptions about my job that I thought I should scrapbook it!  And seeing as today is Programmer Appreciation Day, I thought it would be fitting to post it today!


When I saw this line by October Afternoon I thought it was perfect for the rand pics I take at work so I bought the whole collection.  I know it was silly but it just spoke to me, do you ever find a line does that?  I just loved all of the little bits and pieces that came with it, like the tabs with the days of the week and the die cut rotary telephone!  It sure made pulling this layout together super easy.

Supplies: Patterned Paper: October Afternoon - 9 to 5 Collection; Cardstock: Bazzills; Alphabet Stickers: October Afternoon - Alpha Stickers; Embellishments: October Afternoon - 9 to 5 Die Cut Stickers.

3 comments:

okanogangirl said...

Oh my goodness - I LOVE this page!!! I have seen similar things for homeschoolers, and I struggled what to do with the OA day stickers....can I lift this Please? LOL!!! This is awesome!

Ashley Horton said...

Fun page Jennifer and that is too funny!! I always love seeing those on FB!! :) And you did an awesome job with the OA on your page...this is one of my new favorite lines from them!!

Beth Hallgren said...

So funny! Love the file tabs, fits with the theme perfectly :)