Jul 19, 2012

Opposites Attract

It really is true what they say, opposites do attract.  Although we have tons in common, it still amazes me how many things my hubby and I are complete opposites on.  And when I say opposites, I mean vampires avoiding sunlight type opposites.  Take coffee for instance.  We both love coffee, to the point of being self professed addicts.  But bring me a Timmies coffee and I can guarantee you I try to chock it down while you watch out of courtesy but when you are not looking I will be dumping it down the drain ... no disrespect intended.  Although, my hubby isn't as extreme as I am, I always hear him sigh when we pull up to Starbucks and watch his eyes roll while I spit out in one breath Venti Decaf Skinny Vanilla Latter Extra Foam Please and then pay $5 for it.  It's all in good fun though.  That's why when hubby snapped this photo of out two mugs (His Timmies Mug and My Starbucks Mug) in the microwave side by side we both chuckled a little bit ... and of course I had to scrap it!



Supplies: Patterned Paper: Pebbles - May Bouquet Collection; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts Thickers; Embellishments: 7 Gypsies - 95% Complete Stickers, american Crafts Thicker Shapes, Washi Tape, and Journalling Spot.

1 comment:

DanaMK said...

That's too cute! I love it! And I have to agree with you - I hate TH's coffee. It honestly makes me sick. Did you both like Jamaican coffee though? ;)