Jul 20, 2012

Best Overall Female

Last year for my work Christmas Party, we went to Shanks Sports Bar.  When you book a corporate party with them, they put on what they call the Mini Olympics.  You break off into teams and work your way through various courses.  We played Virtual Golf, Mini Golf, Pool, and Motor-cross Racing (which is a video game ... not the real thing) and then the staff came up with awards for various categories.  And guess what!  I won Best Overall Female!  Yippee!  I have never won anything like this so for me I was super stoked!  Thanks goodness hubby was there with his iPhone to capture my excitement!


When I saw this Jillibean Soup Labels that had the saying Shut the Front Door, I knew I had to have it!  It is so me!  I love it that manufacturers are starting to come out with lines that are a little more sassy like this!



Supplies: Patterned Paper: Jillibean - Cabbage Soup and Pasta Fagioli Collections; Cardstock: Bazzills; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts - Thickers; Embellishments: Jillibean Journalling Spot, Jillibean Soup Labels,  and Basic Grey - PB&J Pins and Tags ; Tools: Zig Marker.

1 comment:

Beth Hallgren said...

Cute! Love the "Shut the door" phrase :)