Jul 18, 2012

Rush Hour

I love this layout!  Love, love, love it!  Why you ask?  Washi Tape!  There are three kinds of it on here.  One bordering my patterned paper, a piece randomly tucked behind the patterened paper in the top left corner, and another piece as the mat to my December tag.  It makes adding edging or pops of color super easy.  I can easily see myself ending up with several rolls of this stuff.  Currently my collection sits at 5 rolls, let's see if I can not let this turn into the obession I had with Stickles several years ago where I bought every color I could find!

I really like the Title/Journalling area.  It came together perfectly and I think that mainly has to de with the journalling block I used as a base for my Title.  It really seems to ground it and gave me the opportunity to stuff the little die cut clock and car at the bottom of it.  Don't look too closely at my journalling though.  I forgot to erase my pencil trial run after commiting it in pen.  Opps!  It's fun how I don't notice some of these things until I edit my photos for this blog!


Supplies: Patterned Paper: SEI - Mayberry Collection; Cardstock: Bazzills; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts Thickers and Making Memories Alphas; Embellishments: ; Inks: Washi Tape, SEI - Mayberry Die Cuts, October Afternoon - 9 to 5 Die Cuts, Glass Bead, and Journalling Spot.

1 comment:

Beth Hallgren said...

So cute! Can you believe I don't own one roll of Washi :0