Jul 16, 2012

Comp TIA Certification


I love it when I buy a collection that goes so well together that I can throw a layout like this together in short amount of time.  I'm talking 20-30 minutes here people!  All of the hard work is done for me.  I simply have to decide on a layout and then I get to play around with all the matching and co-ordinating die cuts, stickers and buttons!  It is so easy!  Although, I do admit that it feels a bit like cheating, but then a layout is done.  Do you think it is cheating?


Supplies: Patterned Paper: October Afternoon - 9 to 5 Collection; Cardstock: Bazzills; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts Thickers and Doodlebug Alphas; Embellishments: October Afternoon - 9 to 5 Die Cuts, Stickers, and Buttons, Bakers Twine; Tools: Dymo Label Maker, Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, and EK Success Edger Punch .

No comments: