Jun 28, 2012

Let's Go Stamps

The guys at work and I went to see our local football team, the Stampeders, play our rivals, the Edmonton Eskimos.  It was lots of fun.

So with the Stamps colours being Red, White and Black it was difficult to find some paper to work with my layout. So I went to my scraps pile where I was able to find several pieces of 12 inch scraps that carried those colour in various patterns. Perfect! I know it is very theme specific but it worked for me. Luckily I was able to find some football themed stickers in my stash to help pull it all together!



I wanted all my letters to black but the letters I wanted to use for the GO were red which didn't work.  So I took out my Copic Maker to colour it black but it was too streaky for my liking.  So out came the Black Stickles.  Now I was happy.  But only the word as GO glittered looked wierd to me.  So I decided to glitter the two arrows which were already black and that seemed to balance things out for me.



Supplies: Patterned Paper: Basic Grey Scraps; Cardstock: Bazzills; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts Thickers and Making Memories Alphas; Embellishments: Cosmo Cricket - Stickers, Brads, Jillibean Journalling Spot, Bella Blvd Chipboard Elements; Sketch: Sketches for Scrapbooking.

1 comment:

Tamika said...

I like your title work on this great page