Dec 9, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Cards - Day 9

Welcome back to Day 9 of my 12 Days of Christmas Cards. This was a really simple and quick card to make and if you are anything like me where I send out a lot of Christmas Cards then you will love this one!  It is so easy to mass produce!


I started with an 8.5 x 11 sheet of cardstock and cut it in have (8.5 x 5.5).  I then scored it and folded it so that it was 4.25 x 5.5 and used that as my card base.  I started with my background patterned paper and cut it to fit the front of the card (4.25 x 5.5) and adhered it to the front of the card.  Next I took a piece of white cardstock and trimmed it to 3.75 x 5.  Using a snowflake embossing folder, I ran this piece of white cardstock through my CuttleBug and then rounded all four corners and adhered it to the card.  I tied a very pretty ribbon around the front of the card and then added the sentiment sticker.  I finished of the card by rounding the two outside corners.  See I told you it was easy!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this card.  Come back tomorrow for another card.

No comments: