Dec 8, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Cards - Day 8

Welcome back to Day 8 of my 12 Days of Christmas Cards. Today's card is a circle card.  I had these circle card bases in my stash from a Close To My Heart purse I made a couple of years ago.  I had stashed them away and then forgot about them until cleaning out some drawers a few weeks back.


I started with the card base and adhered the background patterned paper to the front of the card and then trimmed of the excess with my scissors.  I had a package of raw chipboard ornaments and chose one to go on the center of this card.  I misted it with a Mr. Huey mister to give it some colour and when it dried I mounted it a piece of patterned paper and trimmed off the excess with my scissors.  I then found the dimensional sentiment from one of Basic Grey's Christmas lines and stuck it in the middle.  I then adhered the whole thing onto the card and then glued a string of mini pearls around the outside.  To finish of the card I tied a small piece of ribbon around the top of the card.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this card.  Come back tomorrow for another card.

No comments: