Dec 10, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Cards - Day 10

Welcome back to Day 10 of my 12 Days of Christmas Cards. Continuing with yesterday's idea of a simple and easy to mass produce card I bring you today's card.


I was at my local scrapbook store awhile back and found these cards done by Tim Holtz called District Market Notecards in the sale section.  I thought they were really pretty in that vintage Christmas kind of way so I decided to pick them up.  I will admit that I struggled for a bit thinking about what I could do.  I didn't want to cover them up.  So I kept it real simple by added two strips of washi tape in two different colours/patterns.  I then tied a piece of twine around the card so that it sat in the middle between the two pieces of washi tape and then added the sentiment sticker.  I finished of the card by rounding the bottom two corners and there you have it, another quick and simple card!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this card.  Come back tomorrow for another card.

No comments: