Dec 5, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Cards - Day 5

Welcome back to Day 5 of my 12 Days of Christmas Cards. Like yesterday's card, this is another long and skinny format card, except I flipped it to be vertical.


I started with an 8.5 x 11 sheet of cardstock and trimmed it to 8.5 x 7.5.  I then scored it and folded it so that it was 8.5 x 3.75 and used that as my card base.  I took three strips of different patterned paper and different sizes and covered the front of the card.  Next, using a scalloped edge punch I created a small white border to add to the bottom of the red section.  I tied on some bakers twine and added a chipboard tree.  I finished of the card by rounding the two outside corners.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this card.  Come back tomorrow for another card.

No comments: