Dec 4, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Cards - Day 4

Welcome back to Day 4 of my 12 Days of Christmas Cards. Like yesterday's card, this is another long and skinny format card.


I started with an 8.5 x 11 sheet of cardstock and trimmed it to 8.5 x 7.5.  I then scored it and folded it so that it was 8.5 x 3.75, rounded all four corners and used that as my card base.  I started with my background paper and trimmed it to 8 x 3.25, rounded all four corners and adhered it to my card base.  I then took a strip of striped paper and border punched each side and then adhered it to the left side of the card.  Next I took my sentiment and stuck it onto the polka dot paper and trimmed around it, rounded the corners and stuck it on top.  To finish off the card I added some washi tape, ribbon and faux stitching.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed this card.  Come back tomorrow for another card.

No comments: