Dec 2, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Cards - Day 2

Welcome back the 12 Days of Christmas Cards!  I am so happy to show today's card.


Like yesterday's card, I used a Creative Memories Circle card for my base and covered it with the pink patterned paper.  I took a strip of patterned paper and stamped the Happy and Days in Versa Mark Ink, added white embossing powder and then heated it up until it was melted.  I then positioned it on the card background and trimmed it to match the card base.  I used a scalloped edge punch on a strip of red cardstock and stuck it above the patterned paper and then added a small strip of red to the bottom of the patterned paper.  I added a little of faux stitching, some bakers twine, a chipboard snowflake and the 25 to finish off this card.

I hope you enjoyed this card and be sure to come back tomorrow for another card!

No comments: