Dec 1, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Cards - Day 1

Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Cards! I have been making my own Christmas cards for many years now and I thought that I would do something a little fun this year on my blog with some of my favorites. Each day for the next 12 days I will be showing you a new card from this years creations. I was actually on the ball this year and already have the cards created and ready to be mailed which I think is a record for me!

So without further a do, here is my Day 1 card.


For this card I used a Creative Memories Circle card for my base and then using my Cuttlebug and some Nestabilities Dies I cut out the Scalloped Circle and Patterned Circle.  After adhering the two together I wrapped them in bakers twine a couple of times and then adhered it to the card.  I added a sentiment die cut and then added some faux stitching and this card complete.

I hope you enjoyed this card and be sure to come back tomorrow for another card!

No comments: