Oct 16, 2012

The Joys of Camping in the Rain

We love camping in our tent trailer. It's out home away from home. The biggest drawback to a tent trailer though is always having to air it out after a weekend of camping in the rain. As if camping in the rain wasn't a pain enough. Steve snapped this photo of the trailer drying out in the garage after one of our rainy weekend camping trips. It's great that he captures these little things that I always seem to forget!  I'm very much the trips over and the camera goes away with the gear kind of girl!


The die cut paper was so cute with that little deer!  The way my layout was working out my photo and mats were covering the head of this little cutie and that was a problem.  So I broke out my exacto knife and carefully cut around his head so that I could slide my photo and mats underneath it.  Problem solved!


Supplies: Patterned Paper: Kaiser Kraft - Tiny Woods Collection and Paper Scraps from my Stash; Cardstock: Bazzills; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts Thickers, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Types, and Jolee Woodgrain Letters.

No comments: