Oct 17, 2012

Ring Pops

And the cuties are back! This time the layout is all about the Ring Pops we got them at the campground store. They were a huge hit, blue tongues and all, if you couldn't tell from the photos!


My local Scrapbook store usually has some really neat finds.  The owner always brings in things that are not usually used for scrapbooking and I love to rifle through them to see what I can use.  The last time I went in she had these really cute chevron treat bags in a bunch of different colours!  I swooned and bought two of every colour!  Overboard maybe but I couldn't help it.  So the next layout I did, this one, had to use one.  I thought it would be perfect seeing as the layout was about Ring Pop candies and it would be a great place to slide in my journalling card!


Supplies: Patterned Paper: American Crafts - Amy Tangerine Collection; Cardstock: Bazzills; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts Thickers and Cosmo Cricket Tiny Types; Embellishments: Bakers Twine, Treat Bags, My Minds Eye Tickets, Washi Tape, and Resin Flowers; Inks: ;  Tools: EK Success Border Punch.

No comments: