Oct 15, 2012

M & MMM

Another camping season has come and gone and that means another round of camping layouts for your viewing pleasure.


I thought I was being quite sneaky with my title!  Both of my friend's cute kiddos names start with M, so M & M seemed appropriate but by adding a couple more Ms on the second one it made the appropriate S'mores noise MMMMM!  Pretty sneaky no?!  I added Glossy Accents to the letters to make them pop better.


Like my border strip?  EK Success makes these border punches that make 3D flowers that are really cool.  When I was looking for a border punch to use on this layout I looked at this punch and thought it would look cool as flames!  Sometimes you just have to look at something in a different light to see a different use.


Supplies: Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny - Camp-A-Lot Collection; Cardstock: Bazzills; Alphabet Stickers: Basic Grey - Alphs; Embellishments: Bo Bunny - Camp-A-Lot Charms, GCD Studios - Camping, 7 Gypsies 97% Complete; Tools: EK Success 3D Flower Punch.

No comments: