Feb 13, 2012

Splash

Have you ever seen someone else's layout and loved it so much that you bought the materials to make your own version of it. That is the case with this layout.


I originally saw this layout which inspired me to go and buy this line by Echo Park, although if I am honest, I probably would of bought it anyways as I love most of Echo Park's collections.  I didn't deviate from Nancy's version very much except to accommodate my photos better.  I also added the water droplets but I think I might have gone overboard with them ... just a little bit though.




Supplies: Patterned Paper: Echo Park - Splash Collection; Cardstock: Bazzills; Embellishments: Echo Park Splash Stickers and Water Droplet Stickers; Tools: EK Success Open Scallop EdgerPunch.

2 comments:

DanaMK said...

I love the water droplets and think they look awesome!

Steffanie said...

Perfect papers and layout for these photos! I swear, I think I love everything you create!