Sep 13, 2011

Family


I have an addiction for crochet flowers.  I just wish I could make them!  Trust me I have tried, but it is one thing I can't seem to get the hang of!  The local scrapbook store has a little old lady who makes these beauties for something to keep her busy and the store sells them for her.  They aren't expensive really and I don't mind helping to support a little old lady, I just wish I could figure out how to make them.  It's very frustrating for me when I can't figure something out!


Supplies: Patterned Paper: Imaginisce - Happy Camper Collection; Cardstock: Bazzills; Embellishments: Imaginisce - Happy Camper Chipboard, Jillibean Soup Journalling Spot, Flowers, Basic Grey - Fort Lauderdale Brads and Crochet Flowers; Sketch: Sketches for Scrapbooking Volume 3; Tools: Creative Memories Corner Rounder.

1 comment:

Moongirl said...

I can make them, I just need to get some supplies and sit down and do it! I love how they look and I won't buy them because I know I can do it.