Sep 17, 2011

1 Week Later

Its been a couple of long weeks for me at work lately which means that I haven't had many opportunities to scrap. I have missed it! Last night a couple of us girls got together for a crop and it was long over due. I didn't get much done. In fact, I don't think I got anything done! I got two double page layouts half way done but I just wasn't feeling the mojo to finish them. I figure it was mainly because it had been a while since I called on the mojo and apparently I was getting a busy signal!


I wanted a big number 1 on the layout but I did not have one.  So I cut my own out of cardstock and then used my Cuttlebug and the Swiss Dots Embossing folder to add some dimension to it.  I then took some ink and lightly brushed the raised parts and edges to make it it really pop.


Supplies: Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye - Alphabet Soup Collection; Cardstock: Bazzills; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts Thickers; Embellishments: Basic Grey Dollie Ribbon, American Crafts Just Write Journalling Card, Jillibean Journalling Spot, Pink Paislee House of Three Soiree Stickers; Inks: Colorbox; Tools: Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.

No comments: