Oct 21, 2009

Almost Ready for Baby

I'm getting close to finishing my nephew's baby book, it won't be too much longer. We are not planning on seeing his Mom and Dad prior to the birth so I thought I would post the first couple layouts of the book so that Dad (Jamey) will know which pictures he is responsible for taking on the first couple of important days. Catherine I hope you like the layouts so far :) Sorry about the low quality photos but with it getting dark so early now that fall is in full swing, it is hard to get enough light for taking pictures.

A layout for pictures taken throughout the pregnancy.
A layout for pictures taken while getting ready for baby (i.e.: decorating the nursery).
A layout for pictures taken the day the baby is born.
A layout for family pictures taken with the new baby.
A layout for pictures taken the day the baby is brought home.

No comments: