May 31, 2012

It Down To The Wire

It makes me laugh to post this layout now. I did this layout awhile ago and I just read my journaling again. Man was I naive. Optimistic but naive. Rollout day and I did managed to rollout as planned but it was only after putting over 160 hrs of overtime! Sometime I laugh at my rosey outlook, as I always have it, because I always seem to get burned by it. I guess that is why favorite saying is "If at first you don't succeed, don't be surprised"!


I bought this paper a long time ago with the plan of using it for me hubby and his fascination with computers but instead thought it worked great for this layout.  Because the paper had just a large graphic I kept the rest of the embellishments pretty minimal.


Supplies: Patterned Paper: Die Cuts With a View - Paper Pad; Cardstock: Bazzills; Alphabet Stickers: Doodlebug Alphas, American Crafts Thickers, and Making Memories Chipboard Alphas; Embellishments: Fussy cut geek saying from a co-ordinating paper, Jillibean Stickers.

No comments: