Apr 24, 2012

Family Hang Time


There's a new auction site called Top Hatter and I took a try at it.  I don't normally like auction sites because I just get so wrapped up in all that I loose all senseability!  So ... that being known I don't normally surf these sites but they gave me acredit for signing up so I thought I would give it a try.  I saw these Vintage bottle caps and decided I needed them.  So I bid and won ... yeah me!  I now have 50 Vintage bottle caps ... woozers!  Not sure what I will do with them all but I did manage to use one on this layout!



Supplies: Patterned Paper: Authentique - Splendid Collection; Cardstock: Bazzills; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts - Campy Trails Alpha, October Afternoon - Mini Market Letters and American Crafts Thickers; Embellishments: Inks: Felt Hearts, Buttons, Twine, Vintage Bottle Cap, Smashbook Washi Tape, and Smashbook Tabs; Sketch: Sketches for Scrpabooking.

1 comment:

DanaMK said...

Such a fun layout - love that bottle cap and the placement of your embellies.