Oct 12, 2011

He's An Outlaw Now


I remember when Stickles were the hottest thing and I think I had bought them in every color!  I used to use them on almost every layout but for the last couple of years they have sat on my shelf collecting dust.  I couldn't bring myself to get rid of them because I might use them some day.  Do you find you do that with supplies?  Well for this layout I decided to break them out again.  I wanted the yellow letters to look like they were wet so I applied some Distress Rock Candy to each of them.  And like most things, I couldn't stop there so I added a bit to the edge of the journalling spot.  It just gave things a little bit more umph.


Supplies: Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants - Beach Bum Collection; Cardstock: Bazzills; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts Thickers and Doodlebug; Embellishments: Fancy Pants - Beach Bum Journal Embellishments and Distress Rock Candy Stickles; Inks: Colorbox Chalk Ink; Sketch: Sketches for Scrapbooking - Volume 7; Tools: Creative Memories Corner Rounder .

No comments: