Oct 11, 2011

Fright Night

I had a really tough time with these photos! They were all really dark and most of them were blurry. But it was a fun night and I still wanted to scrap them. Most Halloween collections have a lot of black in them which really didn't help the photos. Then I remembered this collection by Cosmo Cricket that my friend had given to me after she had used what she wanted ... I love leftovers! It was perfect because it wasn't dominantly black! I think the strong oranges and greens helped to contrast the crummy photos so that I could scrap them and not look at the layout and be disappointed.


Supplies: Patterned Paper: Cosmo Cricket - Haunted Collection; Cardstock: Bazzills; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts Thickers; Embellishments: Cosmo Cricket - Haunted Blackboard and Cosmo Cricket - Haunted Stickers; Inks: ; Sketch: Sketches for Scrapbooking - Volume 8; Tools: Dymo Label Maker.

No comments: