Aug 22, 2011

August Blog Hop Winner!

Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments this weekend on my blog hop layout!  You are all way too sweet!  I was so excited to see that I also made it to 40 followers because of the blog hop!  That is so amazing and because of that I decided that I am going to choose two winners today ... yippee!

So the first winner, chosen by Random.org, is comment #9


Congratulations blsd2scrp!  I love that a first time hopper is the winner of my blog hop giveaway!  Please send your contact info to jenniferdewolfe(at)gmail(dot)com and I will send your prize out to you!

And the second winner, chosen by Random.org, is comment #20


Congratulations GrammaChurch!  You are the winner of the 40 followers giveaway!  Please send your contact info to jenniferdewolfe(at)gmail(dot)com and I will send your prize out to you!

Thanks again for all your kind comments and look for another blog hop in October!  Have a great day!

No comments: