May 19, 2011

Let's Get The Party Started


I love how this layout turned out! I was able to get a tonne of photos on it which meant I could show more of the party without the bulk of multiple pages dedicated to it!  With the exception of the two photos on the top left, which were printed in 4x6, everything else was a collage I made in photoshop.  It was really quite easy to do.  I opened up a new image in photoshop and then sized each photo I wanted to use into different sizes and like a puzzle, I put them on my new image.  I printed the collage in 8x10 size and had intended on just adhering that to the layout directly but I found the black background was just to dark so I decided to cut out each of the little photos on the collage.  I love how it turned out!


For the sake of clarity ... this is what my collage photo looked like before I cut it apart.


Supplies: Patterned Paper: SEI - On The Coast; Cardstock: Bazzils; Alphabet Stickers: Basic Grey, American Crafts Thickers; Embellishments: Basic Grey -  June Bug Chipboard Elements, Adhesive Pearls, Flower Soft, Stickles, and Brads; Tools:  EK Success Dotted Wave Border Punch and Photoshop

No comments: