May 24, 2011

La Musica


I really liked this chipboard journalling spot I got from a friend of mine and wanted to use it on this layout but I struggled with it.  I tried several different strategies with it but for some reason nothing worked.  I then decided to use it as the background for my title and went with the monochromatic look and it seemed to come together from there.  At the end of it all I really like how it turned out and I find it suits the layout quite well.  I'm so glad I decided to tough it out until I found something I liked!


Supplies: Patterned Paper: Martha Stewart Crafts - Essentials Paper Pad; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts Thickers; Embellishments: Jillibean Bakers Twine and Brads; Tools: Typewriter.

2 comments:

DanaMK said...

I really like how it turned out - perfect look!! And I have to ask - is that handstitching on the chipboard? It's so perfect! Love how it looks on the LO with the neutrals. Great job!

Jennifer DeWolfe said...

If only my stitching was that consistent Dana! The chipboard peice came that way. Unfortunately, I don't know who made it as a scrappin' buddy gave it to me. If I knew I think I would hunt down more :)