Feb 23, 2011

Close Encounter

While on our Catamaran tour in Cuba, we got to stop at the Dolphin enclosure. Anyone who knows me, knows I love Dolphins, so needless to say I was excited to get to see them. How could you not love a creature who smiles at you!


Now because I am a Dolphin fanatic, there were tons of photos to say the least.  And all of them were perfect so I had to find a way to get them all on my layout!  How did I do it?  I used Flip Flaps by Close to My Heart.  By layering two Flip Flaps on top of one another (thanks Haley for the idea!), I was able to display 5 photos where I would normally show just one.  I simply cut a slit in the page protector and slide this babies through and voila, I have a mini book on my page!

1 comment:

DanaMK said...

How fun is that?! I've never seen the Flip Flaps - I'll have to have a look. I love CTMH stuff - so pretty! And great photo of the dolphin! I'm a dolphin fan too. :)