Jan 31, 2011

Trim Flower


Here's a new card I recently created, after some experimenting lead to the flower on the card.  I really liked how it turned out and thought I would do a little tutorial for you on how I did it.  So if you are ready, here we go.

What you need is a circle punch, cardstock or chipboard, double-sided adhesive tape, fringe trim, and a brad or button.  Using the circle punch, cut a circle out of cardstock or chipboard.  I prefer chipboard as it gives more stability to the base.  Now cover the entire circle with the adhesive.  Starting at the outside out the circle start placing the trim around the circle.


Once you make it all the way around to where you started you keep going by moving the trim inwards.




Once you make it to the center of the circle, you are almost done. Looks pretty neat so far!


Now you just need to find a button or a brad to place in the middle and you are finished!


Aren't they the cutest?  You can use them on cards and layout or attach a clip/pin to the back and wear it as an accessory.  I hope you enjoyed this tutorial and give these beauties a try!  Turst me you won't regret it!

1 comment:

Sparkly Pink Star said...

what a cute flower, thank for the tutorial :)