Nov 14, 2010

Images of My Hotel

The resort we stayed at while we were in Cuba was beautiful.  I loved all the bright colors of the building, the beautiful white sandy beach, and the very friendly staff!

This is actually a 12 x 28 layout. The extra 4 inches are contained within the flap on left hand side. I use these things called Flip Flaps from Creative Memories which attach to my page protector to give me another 4 inches of layout space. Totally sweet for layouts with tons of photos.

Here's a look at what it looks like with the flap open:


This layout is based on another sketch by Allison Davis. her sketches are so awesome because she gets so many photos on a double page layout. If you have never seen her work you should check her out, you can find her blog in my  Favorite Blogs List.

No comments: