Oct 18, 2010

Leaves are Falling

I love Fall! It has to be one of my favorite times of the year. The changing colors of leaves and crisp cool air just make me feel all warm inside. Wierd, I know. For some reason, the changing leaves do not stick around long here. I figure it has to do with the rolling winds we get off the Rocky Mountains. Much like my Grandparents used to do, Steve and I took a Sunday drive and ended up at Elbow Falls. Mother Nature did not disappoint and put on a colorful show for us, she even gave us snow capped mountains.



The paper I used is from Crate Paper's Brook Collection. I have been saving it for so long and am glad I finally found some photos worthy of it. I also used a sketch by Allison Davis to help with the layout as I'm sure you know, we all get a little stumped sometimes! Here's the link to her orignal layout.

No comments: