Oct 5, 2010

Star Date 23.04.2010

This spring, Steve and I took a voyage out to Vulcan to see Spock as he makes his first landing "Home". It was such a fun day and Steve got to meet one of his idols.



Both of these layouts were created using My Mind's Eye Breaking Free Collection. These papers were so great cause they were masculine and fit the deep space theme. For the first layout I actually had two of the shooting star paper so I cut the shooting stars out of one and placed them directly over the shooting stars on the other sheet using pop dots. It really gives a great dimension to this Out of This World layout! The second layout actually has the newspaper article from our local hearld folded up on it. I thought this was a great way log the events of the day with out having to journal it myself. Okay that enough puns for one day!

No comments: