Aug 9, 2010

Card Catalog

I recently discovered that I am horrible for remembering birthdays. It's usually a couple of days before the person' birthday when I remember, which means I have little or no time to make them a card. I like my cards to be very personalized and hence they take a little bit of time to do. So I recently decided to start a card catalog where I can create peoples cards in advance, month by month, and then when their birthday sneaks up on me I am ready. So far I have completed all the cards for January to June 2011. I am hoping to complete the rest of the year in the next couple of weeks. It goes so much fast when I do them in bulk that is for sure! I guess it's because I have all my tools already out :) Here's a couple of the cards I complete last week.


No comments: