Jun 21, 2010

National Scrapbook Day

Just over a month ago it was National Scrapbook Day and I went to a crop with my sister-in-law. We had a blast and got a lot accomplished. I wanted to scrapbook this picture so I created a pretty basic layout and then to add some pizzazz I made the flower. The flower was pretty simple to make. I took several coffee filters and ran through 5 at a time cutting different size flowers using my Nestability dies and my Cuttlebug. After I had enough cut out, I stacked them together (top being the smallest and bottom being the largest) and then poked a hole in the middle of all of them and stuck a brad trough it to hold them secure. I then started fluffing and scrunching up all the edges of each flower and then once I had the look I wanted I covered it all in Glimmer Mist.

No comments: