Mar 3, 2010

Floating Restaurant



Have you ever bought those packages of thicker letters to only find out you are out of certain letters almost right away? I love Thickers ... they are an addiction of mine but I really do wish they sold booster packs of popular letters but they don't so I am constantly doing titles only to find I am missing one or two letters. That is the case with this layout. But I had a brilliant idea. Thickers are made of chipboard and if you are careful you can peel apart the layers. So in this layout the A, E and T are actually the backs to other letters that I peeled off and then covered with Stickles. Isn't that an awesome idea! I love it! I have seen people mix sets of letters when they are missing some but in this case I wanted it to look consistant. Cool eh!?



No comments: