Jun 18, 2009

Hanging Out


We spend hours and hours creating the perfect layout, pouring our heart and soul into everything from the photos chosen to the bling pain stakingly applied and then what do we do? We put it in a Album to be pulled out every once in awhile to be looked at.

Well I saw this idea and thought it was totally awesome - display your hard worked on layouts as pieces of art in a gallery. To get this look simply go to any local store (Walmart, Ikea, etc) that sells curtains and rods and buy curtain rod and loop clips. Remember the longer your rod the more layouts you can clip up. Mine is the length of the couch and I can fit five layouts on it easily. Hang the rod somewhere in your house where it can be seen and enjoy. Just remember that sunlight fades paper so either hang the rod where it doesn't get direct sunlight or switch out the layouts very regularly.

I love this as it allows me to display favorite layouts, recently completed layouts, or themed layouts (like Christmas ones at Christmas time) as decoration. I think it is so clever!

1 comment:

Steph said...

WOW love it... I'm so goin to do this!!!