Nov 26, 2012

Spoiled Rotten Again

Chevrons have been a huge trend this year! I remember when they first came out about 2 years ago I thought to myself I wonder if they will catch. Well they did! Not only in scrapbooking but in Fabric, Fashion and Home Decor. I am addicted to them and am even thinking about painting my bedroom wall in a chevron pattern.   When I saw this paper I instantly had to buy it ... come on ... isn't it the cutest!  It is almost as cute as my Sister-In-Laws pup Bella asleep on top of the presents!


I love this little elf!  In fact there aren't many elves that I don't love!  They are just so cute and cheery!  This little guy came in a whole sticker set of Christmas themed items and I will be honest to in saying I bought the while thing for just this guy!



Supplies: Patterned Paper: Sorry I can't remember and google is no help; Cardstock: Bazzills; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts Thickers; Embellishments: ;Bling and Holiday Trends Chipboard Stickers and Embellishments.

No comments: