Oct 10, 2012

January

First off, I apologize for the graininess of the photo, with fall in full swing and winter quick on it's heels finding great light is a hard thing to do in my house. I keep using this as an excuse with the hubby to buy a new camera but so far he's not buying it!

This layout is the first page in our second Jamaica album.  I always like to do title pages because a) it gives overall details of the trip and b) most of my travel layouts tend to be two pagers cause I take so many photos!  This time I used a calendar in the background to show the dates we were in Jamaica which I thought was a neat idea.  I also added a postcard that had a map of the island with an arrow pointing to where we stayed.  And for the first time I did a trip summary with the Moments to Remember journalling spot.  I thought this was pretty cool and might star doing it on more of my title pages!


Supplies: Patterned Paper: Scrap Pieces of Paper; Cardstock: Bazzills; Alphabet Stickers: Basic Grey Alphas; Embellishments: Creative Memories Calendar Kit Elelments, October Afternoon Seaside Hexagons, and Washi Tape.

No comments: