Sep 25, 2012

34 In Jamaica

I know I did a layout already on here for my birthday that I celebrated in Jamaica but I had so many photos that it warranted another layout.  I had so many photos of the dinner that our favorite server pulled all the stops out for that I needed to use a Flip Flap in order to get all my favorite photos in!  This a a photo of the layout with the Flip Flap closed.


And this is what the layout looks like with the Flip Flap open!  I love how many more photos I can get on a layout with them.  If you have tried them, seriously get some!  You won't regret it!


Supplies: Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee -  Soiree Collection; Cardstock: Bazzills; Alphabet Stickers:;American Crafts Thickers Embellishments:  Pink Paislee - Soiree Chipboard Elements and Penants and Flags, Washi Tape, and Bakers Twine; Tools: Fiskars Scalloped Edger Punch, Dymo Label Maker, and Creative Memories Flip Flaps.

2 comments:

Tamika said...

Nice celebration page! I am currently working with that same Pink Paislee line but stumped LOL!

okanogangirl said...

What a fun way to celebrate!! Beautiful page. I love how you used these supplies. I have some of them and have been left stumped because they didn't seem to fit my clean style, but you rocked it and have inspired me!