Aug 21, 2012

Hey Bert

So this picture is kind of an inside joke that goes back many years!  You see Steve has a laugh that sounds just like Ernie's laugh and he can also do an awesome rendition of Rubber Ducky, so when we noticed our Resort had Sesame Street characters roaming the resort, we kept our eyes peeled for Ernie.  Unfortunately, we never saw Ernie but we did find his good buddy Bert so I had to make Steve pose with him for this photo.  And because I wanted the photo and story to be the focal point of my layout I kept the rest of the layout pretty simple.



Supplies: Patterned Paper: Echo Park - Splash Collection; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts Thickers and old Large Chipboard Letters; Embellishments: Echo Park - Splash Paper Diecuts and Borders, Echo Park Chipboard Elelment, and Journalling Spot.

2 comments:

DanaMK said...

I love it! Such a fun story!

okanogangirl said...

Perfect out of context use of product!