Aug 16, 2012

Group Snapshot

Awhile back I won a stamp set from Swiss Girl Designs. She has some of the cutest stamp sets! In fact, when Rahel told me I had won a set I took the opportunity to purchase a couple more to be sent with my winning set. This was my first layout I did with my new stamps and I love them. If you are interested in her sets visit her site at http://swissgirldesigns.com/.  If you have time while you are there, look through her blog, she is so inspiring and she even does some really awesome how to videos set to her hubby's music!


I also stepped it up a bit and did a little bit of fussy cutting.  I really liked the flowery background paper in this collection but I found it really over powering.  So I cut out a small section, as well as a couple of butterflies, and then tucked it behind then placed it so that it looked like it was peaking out from behind the photos.

Supplies: Patterned Paper: American Crafts - Margarita Collection; Alphabet Stickers: Old Chipboard Letters; Embellishments: Margarita Stickers, Swiss Girl Design Stamps; Inks: Colorbox; Tools: .

1 comment:

okanogangirl said...

I love the clean lines of this! Great bright colors. Fun page!