Jul 30, 2012

Oh So Sleepy

My dog makes me laugh!  But then I think most dogs are amusing to their owners otherwise why would we keep them! I really think Angus thinks he human.  What ever Steve and I are doing he wants to be part of it. Sitting on the couch ... he has to wedge himself between us.  Driving in the car ... he stand on the arm rest between us. Sleeping in bed ... he sprawls out between us.  It's so funny!  But what's even funnier (and what this layout is about) is that when you get up in the morning (or the middle of the night for that matter) he's quick to just in your spot.  Every single time!  And have you ever tried to move a sleeping dog?  It's next to impossible! He only weighs about 18 lbs but when he's sleeping I struggle, and I mean struggle, to move him!  It's such a rough life he has!  Good thing we love him so!


In keeping with the circles from the background paper I made sure my journalling spot was round too.  I then added some black doodling to it to make it pop.  I continued the round theme with the button and the round camera die cut.  Sometimes things just come together so easily!


Supplies: Patterned Paper: Unknown; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts Thickers and Scenic Route Die Cut Letters; Embellishments: Washi Tape, Journalling Spot, Button, and Cosmo Cricket Joyride Sticker.

No comments: