May 17, 2012

Me & My Dad

My Dad loves to Bust a Move! And he is pretty good at it. I have always thought I was a pretty good dancer but when it comes to dancing with my Dad I always get my toes stepped on.   Dad says it's because I can't let anyone lead but me ... LOL!  He also jokes that when I was a little girl I would love it when he would spin and twirl me around the dance floor.  I love memories like that!  That is why I scrapbook, I want always remember these things!  Either way, I always have fun trying to dance with my Dad even if I won't let him lead and I end up super dizzy!


The journaling spot I used was pretty close in colour to the background paper so it seeemed lost so I mounted it on the red polka dot background and then I traced around it with a black zig pen.


Supplies: Patterned Paper: Echo Park - For the Record Collection; Cardstock: Bazzills; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts - Thickers and Cosmo Cricket - Tiny Type; Embellishments: K & Company Border Strips, Echo Park - Die Cut Stickers, and Sequins.

1 comment:

Beth Hallgren said...

Lovely memory and cute sequins :}