Apr 13, 2012

Jamaica 2011

I am almost done my 2011 trip to Jamaica pictures, just one more post after this one! I tend to take enough pictures on all my trips that I am known to fill a whole album per trip (the record is four albums for one trip but that was a trip of a lifetime on the other side of the world ... that's my excuse and I am sticking to it!). With every trip album comes a title page and this is my one for Jamaica.


My sweetheart husband found this map of the Caribbean showing Jamaica for me at the airport before we left the island. He is such a dear, keeping his eye out for neat items I can throw in my albums. I love this map and thought it would be so cute to put a heart around the island. Originally I was going to stamp and emboss a heart but my luck with embossing is not the best and seeing as I only had one map I didn't want to mess it up so I decided on stitching the heart instead. Isn't it cute!


Supplies: Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye - Stella Rose Collection; Cardstock:Kraft Cardstock; Embellishments: Embroidery Thread, Prima Flowers, and Travel Book Plates; Tools: EK Success Scalloped Edger Punch and Black Zip Pen.

No comments: