Mar 23, 2012

Take Flight

Whoot! Whoot! Another layout created with scraps from my scrap pile and I will admit I am loving this one! I think one of the reason I love it so much is because I used the blue cardstock. Typically I use white, it's my go to choice, but this time I decided to switch it up a bit and I find that this color really seems to make everything pop!


I really like this grouping around my journaling spot.  There are so many fun little bits and pieces that I pulled out of my leftover embellishment pile.  Sometimes I forget what I throw in this pile and then when I rummage through it I find so many fun pieces.  It almost looks like it all came together from the manufacturer, doesn't it!


Supplies: Patterned Paper: Various Pieces From My Scrap Stash; Cardstock: Bazzills; Alphabet Stickers: Cosmo Cricket - Tiny Type and American Crafts Thickers; Embellishments: Basic Grey - Wander Journalling Spot and Various Bits and Pieces of Chipboard, Felt and Gummy Embellishments from my Leftover Pile; Sketch: Sketches for Scrpabooking - Volume 5.

2 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

This is such a fun layout, Jennifer!! I love the little puffie embellishments that you used and the color blue really emphasizes the theme of your page!! Great job!

DanaMK said...

Fun! I love that arrow and those puffies!