Mar 19, 2012

Resort Life Is So Great


So I might have gone a little overboard with the flowers on this layout.  I am sure you know how that happens.  It starts with one and then it goes to two and before you know it you are trying to figure out how to get nine flowers on your layout!  It's funny!  I decided to layer a bunch of different flowers and buttons on top of one another to give them some dimension and depth.  I love how they turned out, even though it is a little over the top!


Supplies: Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye - Stella Rose Collection; Cardstock: Bazzills; Alphabet Stickers: American Crafts - Thickers, Memory Makers - Tiny Type, and Basic Grey - Alphas; Embellishments: Various Die Cut Flowers, Buttons, Jewels, Borders, and Glitter Glue; Sketch: Sketches for Scrapbooking - Volume 5.

3 comments:

Beth Hallgren said...

I love the big flowers and the pic of the palm is so cool!

Tamika said...

WOW what a fabulous LO I love it all! Makes me want to take a vacation like RIGHT NOW!!!!!

DanaMK said...

So fun!!! I love how you used all the flowers and buttons! And I think they totally suit the layout!